miércoles

The diference.


So there I was.. I was just walking,
looking at the ground trying not to fall because of my heels,
steping carefully at each stone, they yelled at me 'careful with the cars passing by'
as I look up I see that place, my mind went blank, it looked so familiar yet so changed,
I turn my head to the left and I see the same eagle painting on the wall,
the spot where I took that picture of you looking all silly waving to the flag,
I star to walk ahead and I see that sunset, that damn same beautiful sunset,
I see that damn same bench, the bench were we kissed,
where they tooked that photo of us kissing, it was the same sun,
the same ground below my feet, the same bench, the same water,
although there was so much more, the same air, the same plants,
the same thing that you step on, everything was the same, except one thing,
me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario