miércoles

They say that anything can be replaced.


And I can't help but wonder...
Was it real?
Was it just innocence?
Was it a dream?
We were just kids, that was it?
We were so needed for love?
We were just playing?
We were just learning?
We were just making experiments?
Did you meant any of it? cause I did, all of it.
Did you really mean it when you said that I inspire you to be better?
Was there really a connection?
Do you really wanted me at some point?
Did you ever really loved me?
Do you expect anything else than a bootycall from me right now?
Do you want anything else than my body?
Do you expect me to wait forever?
Do you want anything at all?
Do you like it when I text you?
Do you hate it when I don't?
What do you think when you text me?
What the fuck do you want?
Do you even know that answer?
Do you ever miss me?
Do you question the choice you've made?
Will you ever read this?
Will you ever answer all this questions?
Are we ever gonna be together again?
Do I still want that, or am I just so used to the idea?

After all these time I should've known you'd let me down, right down to the bone and I keep kicking myself..
Lately when I sleep alone I feel that I oughta learn you don't need me just stop kidding myself..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario